Senin, 28 Desember 2015

Moonlight Bay


Time flies so fast, i can't believe that it has already been a year.. At this day last year i lost my piano teacher, Ms. Caroline :') She was going to go to Singapore with her whole family using AirAsia QZ8501.. But sadly, the plane crashed :( i was having a happy holiday at Jakarta and suddenly i heard the news that the plane has crashed down.. I was so shocked until i cried.. Of course if you lost someone whom are important to you, you'll cry.. I was terribly sad, it's like i've lost 40% of my holiday spirit.. The last thing she said to me was 'Kalau kamu berusaha, pasti kamu bisa' :')

I remember my first day of my piano course, it was in January 2010.. I was freakingly happy when my mom told me that i'm going to have a piano course! I was her favorite student, because the others are lazier than me and it made her tired.. And one day, i got a Distinction on my Test! And then she gave a hello kitty bag, it's similar with longchamp haha.. I never use that bag, only once i think hahah.. Her daughter, Michelle, has the same bag as mine.. I keep having lessons regularly until December 2014.. The last song that she taught me was 'Moonlight Bays'.. Everytime i play this song, it always reminds me of her.. This song becomes a really sad song for me.. In our last meeting which was also the last time i saw her face, she said to me 'See you next year Lin'.. But we didn't have the chance to meet in 2015 :')



Excuse my messy and wet hair haha.. The weather was really hot











These was the last things that she taught me.. And i forget to mention that i was in the middle of practicing for my royal test.. And i decided to ask my very nice friend, tiffany goenawan *vicious smile* to help me practice.. It turned out that she has the gift to teach people muahahha! And thank God, because of my teachers (Ms. Caroline and tiff), i got a distinction! It's all because of them :)


I'm really thankful of what she had done for me, for the patience and understanding! I hope that she'll always remember me, because i will always remember her for the rest of my life :') This blogpost is dedicated for her, thankyou :')

1 komentar: